Saturday, November 17, 2012

Well on Saterday November 10,2012 we welcomed Cedric Owen O'Melveny in to our family. He was 8lb 13oz and 201/2 inches long. he likes to cuddle and get lots of loves but does not like diaper or bath time. We all love him and are just enjoying everyday we have with him and each other.

Cedric At 4 days old


Cedric and Kimberly
 
In other news I just heard yesterday that Brent Jandreau passed away. I am coping as well as I can I was not as close to him as some but I still appreciate the opportunity I had to get to know him. It did help to come to terms with a lot of the question I had ever sense I was a kid. but Now I know that even if I did not have that opportunity I would still be who I am because of the family I had and still have. I love all the family and hope that we can all be the best that we can be despite the people who may come and go in our lives.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a handsome BIG boy! Much better looking than in the ultrasound. Kimberly looks as though she will be a good Mama's helper. I bet his other big sisters are COOing over him as well.

    Seriously, congrats and best wishes to you and Sean and the rest of your brood.
    Love, Barb and Wayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on little (though to me, he sounds BIG ;) Cedric! He looks just like his brothers.

      Sorry to hear about your bio dad...life has funny timing that way in terms of losing something/someone and new blessings coming in at the same time.

      Hope you are doing well!

      Delete