Well we have an Eight Year old again and it is lots of fun. we had Natasha's birthday party to day and that was a good month in the planning but it went of with out a problem and all the kids had lots of fun. They all seemed to enjoy beating the candy out of the fairy. They all also enjoyed just playing together. Then we did pizza and cake. Natasha's realy liked all the fairies on her cake. It is hard to belive that she and all of her brothers and sisters are getting so big.
Befor the kids.
With the kids.
After the kids and a big stick.
the fairy cake.
Blow the candles out Natasha.
She is getting babtised on Febuary 4th and we are all excited about that. She hope that the weather stays nice so that Memaw and Grandpa will be able to come.
Kimberly is getting ready for her thrid birthday and she is realy looking forward to a Ladybug cake LOL. hope you all enjoy the pics.
Nice job on the fairy pinata!!! I gotta say I am having a hard time believing those kids are getting so big as well. I wish I could be there for the baptism. Give our love to everyone!
ReplyDeleteThat is quite the piñata and cake set. Nice job! There is a little girl at work about Tasha's age who loves fairies so much that I think her teachers might like to take a swing at that piñata ;P
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that your kiddos are getting so big! Congrats to Tasha (premature).