Friday, November 11, 2011

Hi All

I am not sure were to begin. There is so much that has happened. As Most of you Know that I am Home from that hospital and I am doing much better and that is all I will say on that.
Kiara, Natasha, Michel, and Kimberly are all doing Balle and they are realy enjoying it. It has been fun to whacht Michel inpaticuler because he is a natral at it. His teacher realy encourages him to try as hard as he can and some days he comes out stiff and sore and other days not so much but they all are having fun. I wish that philip would have taken a shine to it but he did not and that is ok. He gets to spend two hours at home with dad on saterdays. so every one is happy.
I am not sure what else you all want to know so that will be all for now.

2 comments:

  1. We're glad your home. Sorry I missed your phone call yesterday.
    Ballet with the kids must be so fun to watch. I'm sure there are lots of recitals at home now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are home safe and that life sounds like is getting back to normal...or at least as normal as a house full of ballerinas can be :p

    ReplyDelete