Sunday, August 7, 2011

School is starting soon.

Well here we are again. It is now time to be gearing up for school. Kiara and Natasha are realy excited about school. Michel is also excited but a little nervous as well. Kiara will be starting the third grade and Natasha will be starting the second grade and Michel will be in Kindergarten. I do not have eny prefrences on what teachers they get as long as the teachers fit the kids personalitys and the teacher understands that my kids are individual. other then that we love the school that they go to and I like most of the teacher that are there.
Philip and Kimberly will be staying at home with me this year and I think that we are going to have lots of fun with out at home preschool program that we do with them. I will be tring to post more pics and more diologe for you all to see.
I wish you all a good night.

3 comments:

  1. It is that time of year - even if I'm denial. Hopefully your kiddos will have good teachers. I'm sure you and the two youngest will have fun times at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joshua is heading to kindergarten this year as well. I thought I had one more year with him at home. He's anxious and excited, I'm just anxious. :)

    P.S. I love that you have a blog! Do you have access to mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! seeing Kathy's post makes me wonder...I don't think you have access to mine. e-mail me at leggomymego@gmail.com and I'll send you an e-vite :)

    ReplyDelete