Sunday, February 27, 2011

what is new

Hey all I know that I seid I would try and do more on this thing it is just kinda hard to find the time to work on it but here I am and we are all here.
Kiara is still enjoying chess club. she loves to draw and read. she is now in activity days and is enjoying that. she likes to try and help in the kichten when ever she gets the chance. she is also learning how to sew.
Natasha is doing well in school and is having lots of fun there to. she loves to draw and read as well and is geting better everyday with it. she also likes to rough house with her siblings. some times that  is not good but she trys to keep the younger ones out of trouble too.
Michel is doing well. he is big into transformers and bakuguns. he also like to play music and read storys. Most of his reading is us reading to him and he realy likes Gardians of Ga'hoole. Eny other books about owls.
Philip is a very happy energy filled little boy who love to dig in the drit. He also likes to have me read to him eny thing that he picks up. he likes to help with eny thing that he can and he loves his sisters and brother so  much that some time it is a little to much.
Kimberly is ok. she loves to follow michel and philip around and mimick the things that they do. She likes My little poneys and having us read to her. She also likes to ware her hats all the time.
Sean is still with URS and is doing great.
I am still at home with the kids and I love it. I feel very blessed that I get to stay at home with them.
Well that is all for now I will put some picture up in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment